Thursday, January 27, 2011

For the BELIEVERS..................

    Some trike action cant wait to see it rolling...From Death Science
Here's a better shot of the TRIKE on it's own power............ no more jack-stands... it's a roller................. I've got big plans and shit is moving again.........

Thanks to Kevin I can steer it but I gotta say I CAN'T WAIT for the gift coming from the GREAT WHITE NORTH............. some bars to blow minds...........

Still gotta get a dual headlight bracket (I'm not into the way the lights are mounted any more)............. some stock forward control brackets and pedals and a few other odds and ends............... oh, and pick my motor and tranny up............

Don't worry all the tires are just rollers.... they all suck...........

I'll see you all on the REVENGE RUN....................





Posted by DSTim

No comments:

Post a Comment